Bomber Hat – Print Brown Fur. Lil’ Bomber with deers and bear print with Brown Rabbit Fur – Children Sizing!
LIL MAD BOMBER® – Original
- Different kids, different looks!
- Classic BOMBER profile
- Earflaps that you can button up for easier hearing, or down for a snugger fit,
- kids can button the hat’s earflaps down for warmth, or up for when they want to hear what adults are saying.
- Chin flaps that can snap on top of the head or down around the chin for even greater warmth!
- Lovingly embroidered with the MAD BOMBER® logo on the back of the hat.
It’s so wonder that kids love this cool hat!
An aviator hat, also known as a bomber hat, is a usually a leather cap with large earflaps, a chin strap and, often, a short bill that is commonly turned up at the front to show the lining. It is often worn with goggles.
Bomber hats became popular in the early days of the 20th century as open-cockpit airplanes grew in use. Pilots needed a hat to keep their heads and ears warm. Nonetheless, Bomber hats continued in popularity as a fashion accessory and winter hat.