Crochet Bomber Hat – Mad FlyKnit with Grey Rabbit Fur, Our new hip crochet Bomber. Ideal for winter with warm and durable material.
- Classic BOMBER profile
- Outer shell trimmed with 100% Natural Rabbit Fur
- Chin strap closure to keep the hat perfectly in place
- Earflaps that you can button up for easier hearing, or down for a snugger fit
- Chin flaps that can snap on top of the head or down around the chin for even greater warmth!
- Our snaplock technology lets you keep your chin flaps on the top of your head or down around your chin
- Embroidered MAD BOMBER® logo right on the back of the hat.
An aviator hat, also known as a bomber hat, is usually a cap with large earflaps, a chin strap and, often, a short bill that is commonly turned up at the front to show the lining.
Bomber hats became popular in the early days of the 20th century as open-cockpit airplanes grew in use. Pilots needed a hat to keep their heads and ears warm. Nonetheless, Bomber hats continued in popularity as a fashion accessory and winter hat.