Ripstop Bomber Hat -Realtree Camo with Brown Fur.
MAD BOMBER® HUNTING
Unlike most of our hats, this one is designed to NOT be seen, thanks to its Realtree AP™ finish. Other than that, the hat is pure BOMBER. If you hunt in the cold, you’ll be hot for this hat!
- Classic BOMBER profile
- Unlike most of our hats, this one is designed to NOT be seen, thanks to its Realtree AP™ finish.
- Realtree Extra Camo Ripstop Mad Bomber with 100% REAL Rabbit Fur.
- Ripstop fabrics are woven fabrics, often made of nylon, using a special reinforcing technique that makes them resistant to tearing and ripping.
- This hat is considered ear-flapped and dangerous.
- Earflaps that you can button up for easier hearing, or down for a snugger fit
- Chin flaps that can snap on top of the head or down around the chin for even greater warmth!
- Embroidered with the MAD BOMBER® logo on the back of the hat.
An aviator hat, also known as a bomber hat, is a usually a leather cap with large earflaps, a chin strap and, often, a short bill that is commonly turned up at the front to show the lining. It is often worn with goggles.
Bomber hats became popular in the early days of the 20th century as open-cockpit airplanes grew in use. Pilots needed a hat to keep their heads and ears warm. Nonetheless, Bomber hats continued in popularity as a fashion accessory and winter hat.