Supplex Bomber Hat – Black Grey Fur. Lil’ Supplex Mad Bomber Pink with Grey Rabbit Fur – Children Sizing!
LIL MAD BOMBER® – Original
Who dressed you – an Eskimo?
This is one small step for a hat, one giant leap for hatkind! Why? Because it features all the style and edge that have made the MAD BOMBER brand what it is
- Classic BOMBER profile
- Genuinely faux trim
- Quilted recycled fabric lining in the crown
- Earflaps that you can button up for easier hearing, or down for a snugger fit,
- kids can button the hat’s earflaps down for warmth, or up for when they want to hear what adults are saying.
- Chin flaps that can snap on top of the head or down around the chin for even greater warmth!
- Lovingly embroidered with the MAD BOMBER® logo on the back of the hat.
- durable Supplex® for the soft, supple touch of cotton.
It’s so wonder that kids love this cool hat!
An aviator hat, also known as a bomber hat, is a usually a leather cap with large earflaps, a chin strap and, often, a short bill that is commonly turned up at the front to show the lining. It is often worn with goggles.
Bomber hats became popular in the early days of the 20th century as open-cockpit airplanes grew in use. Pilots needed a hat to keep their heads and ears warm. Nonetheless, Bomber hats continued in popularity as a fashion accessory and winter hat.