Trooper Hat – Mad Grey
Slip your head inside the classic!
Our highly popular Canvas/Rabbit Fur Trooper features
- Quilted lining in the crown for that oh-so-snug fit
- Quilted lining inside
- Tall 100% Rabbit Fur Mad Trooper
- Full Fur Outer shell
- Rawhide straps hold flaps up or down around chin for extra warmth
- Totally adaptable to intense weather: if you’re braving some strong winds, snaps on the front of the hat let you pull down the fur flap
- Need extra warmth? Just use the rugged rawhide straps to tie the earflaps up or down.
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester
THE TROOPER HAT originated in the 1600s, as a giant pelt beanie of sorts, and it was first worn by, yes, trappers. In the late 2000s, though, the glitterati inexplicably co-opted the functional winter cap.
But fear not, because for every trapper-hat-clad hipster, there’s still some grizzled ice-fisherman or state trooper rocking one, too. Not that you have to be either to wear one like a champ.