Wool Bomber Hat – Maroon Plaid with Brown Faux Fur.
What could be cozier than the WOOL FAUX FUR BOMBER?
You can’t hear your Coldplay? Just fold your earflaps up and button them in place for easier hearing.
- Classic BOMBER profile
- Available in a variety of color combinations
- Toast warm woolen outer shell trimmed in faux fur
- Recycled quilted fabric in the crown for a hair-tight fit
- Chin strap closure to keep the hat perfectly in place
- Earflaps that you can button up for easier hearing, or down for a snugger fit
- Chin flaps that can snap on top of the head or down around the chin for even greater warmth!
- Our snaplock technology lets you keep your chin flaps on the top of your head or down around your chin
- Embroidered MAD BOMBER® logo right on the back of the hat.
An aviator hat, also known as a bomber hat, is usually a leather cap with large earflaps, a chin strap and, often, a short bill that is commonly turned up at the front to show the lining.
Bomber hats became popular in the early days of the 20th century as open-cockpit airplanes grew in use. Pilots needed a hat to keep their heads and ears warm. Nonetheless, Bomber hats continued in popularity as a fashion accessory and winter hat.